Paper Collective - Swim 01 print 50x70 - Søren Thuesen
Søren Thuesen is a Danish photographer who is most known under his alias s1000. Søren’s work is architectural and graphic and always with an eye on the small detail that can make the big difference.
Paper Collective’s new Hidden Copenhagen series of photographic art prints take you on a journey into the secret spots and obscure angles of the Danish capital. With its weathered silver exterior, the Kastrup Sea Baths in Copenhagen’s south appear like a creature coming in from the deep. Often referred to as the Snail House, the Baths curved form invites swimmers in year round, rain, hail or shine.
Offset printed on 250g photo quality paper (archival quality, FSC certified). Produced in Denmark under the Swan certification system.
Need a frame? We have you covered.
We sell custom made frames to fit all of our artwork perfectly. Made exclusively for norsu in Melbourne. Shop the frame range now.
- We offer $10 flat rate shipping in Australia, for orders $150 and under.
- We provide FREE SHIPPING for orders over $150 (excludes furniture, mirrors and lighting).
- We ship our PRINTS internationally. Unfortunately the heavier stuff is a little harder. If you'd like anything else shipped internationally, please email us at email@example.com
- Zone 1 - $20 flat rate to New Zealand | 4-6 working days
- Zone 2 - $25 flat rate to North America, Western Europe, Asia and the Pacific | 6-13 working days
- Zone 3 - $30 flat rate Rest of the world | 10-15 working days