Love Warriors - History of the senses print
norsu are thrilled to welcome Love Warriors to Australia! Seen as a tribe of treasure-hunters traveling the world to find unique items and hidden gems. Photo art holds a special place in the warrior heart and the LW photo collection is always expanding. Be it bijou, clothes, bags or interior pieces, everything they make is made with love, has a story attached and a reason to be.
Hannah Lemholt, fine art photographer created this exclusive print for the Love Warriors to tell the story of balance between black and white, darkness and light, fall and flight.
Embossed with a stamp to guarantee authenticity. The print has a layer of lovingly scanned 200 year+ antique french glass silvered plate. This is a part of their beauty and is not a flaw.
Material: 100 % Tyvek paper - a synthetic material of high density and high-gloss. The material is very strong, thin and water resistant.
Dimensions: H 100 x W 100 cm
Colour: Black & White
*NB - The print does not need to be framed as two carbon rods, & two black metal clips for hanging casually cool are included.
Adhesive rods are to be attached horizontally at both the top and bottom of the back of your print. This helps the print remain flat when hanging. Adhesive rods can not be removed once attached.
- We offer $10 flat rate shipping in Australia, for orders $150 and under.
- We provide FREE SHIPPING for orders over $150 (excludes furniture, mirrors and lighting).
- We ship our PRINTS internationally. Unfortunately the heavier stuff is a little harder. If you'd like anything else shipped internationally, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Zone 1 - $20 flat rate to New Zealand | 4-6 working days
- Zone 2 - $25 flat rate to North America, Western Europe, Asia and the Pacific | 6-13 working days
- Zone 3 - $30 flat rate Rest of the world | 10-15 working days