LINEA Mattress by Leander Cot
The Leander mattresses are made by Europe’s leading mattress manufacturer Traumeland in Austria and offer unsurpassed ventilation and comfort for your baby. They are made from high quality cold-pressed foam with drilled air-channels and two weight specific sides; one for your baby and one for your toddler.
The mattress cover also promotes great breathability and is fully divisible so you only have to wash the soiled half.
AN ORIGINAL LEANDER® MATTRESS FOR THE BEST COMFORT
The Leander® Comfort+7 mattress has an excellent sleep comfort thanks to the mattress core of pressure-relieving cold foam. The Comfort+7 is a comfortable, 2-sided, twist mattress adjusted to baby and toddler. The cover is with integrated wetness protection
INCLUDES: One LINEA by Leander Comfort 7+ mattress with washable cover.
DIMENSIONS: Comfort+7 baby mattress: L: 120 cm, B: 60 cm
- Recommended use of the mattress age 0-7 years
- An original Leander® Comfort+7 mattress, ensures optimum comfort and ventilation, and thus a good night’s sleep for your child
- Different baby- and toddler side for optimal adaption to the weight of the child
- Convoluted foam on the baby side and wave contour for horizontal ventilation on the toddler side especially adapted for the slatted frame of the Leander® baby cot
- Enhanced air circulation thanks to vertical air channels
- Sleep safety mattress cover with integrated wetness protection (TENCEL®), refined with lavender and melissa oil for anti-bacterial effect
- Suitable for children with allergies
- Material: 62% polyester / 38% lyocell (TENCEL®) quilted with washable fleece. Cotton Oeko-Tex 100 Class 1
- The cover is divisible, washable and suitable for gentle dryers
- Compressed mattresses regain their original shape after one or two days. The mattress may therefore seem too short to begin with
- Polyurethane-foam has a distinctive odour which may linger a few days after unpacking. The odour will disappear. Airing and vacuuming the mattress will help to eliminate the odour
- The foam reacts to the ultraviolet light from the sun and the oxygen from the air and will turn yellow with time
Please note: These pieces are custom ordered - availability is dependent on stock levels. Lead times can be up to 12 weeks, however we always endeavour to find the quickest option available. To order, of for further information, please email us at email@example.com or call us on (03) 8840 8855.