Leander Cot PREMIUM+7 Mattress
The Leander Cot PREMIUM+7 mattress is made in Europe from a highly sophisticated foam material called Cellflex. This material has a very open-pored cell structure which offers superior ventilation and breathability. The surfaces of the mattress have been cut into a particular 3D pattern to optimise comfort and air circulation, one side optimal for a baby weighing up to 12kg, and the other for a toddler weighing 12kg+.
The cover on the mattress is designed to support the breathability of the mattress. A 3D spacer fabric has been quilted into the polyester fleece on the baby side and with this material your baby can breathe freely and will not sweat. The toddler side has polyester fleece only, like the cover on the COMFORT+7 mattress. Cross ventilation is ensured by a strip of mesh fabric all the way around the mattress, along the zip. The cover is highly moisture absorbent thanks to the use of Tencel® and is machine washable. As the cover is fully divisible, you will be able to wash just the soiled side and keep the other on the mattress.
Cover: Sleep Safety (Leander Design)
- integrated wetness protection
- refined with lavender & melissa oil essences
- special breathable venting material on sides of the mattress (additional ventilation)
- baby side is quilted with special 3D material and wash-fleece
- toddler side is quilted with wash-fleece
- The cover is divisible, washable and suitable for gentle dryers
Core: Special foam: Cellflex
- high flexible, freestanding 3D comfort pads made of Cellflex foam
- baby and toddler side
INCLUDES: PREMIUM+7 mattress with zip-off cover.
Please note: These pieces are custom ordered - availability is dependent on stock levels. Lead times can be up to 12 weeks, however we always endeavour to find the quickest option available. To order, of for further information, please email us at email@example.com or call us on (03) 8840 8855.