Paper Collective - Essence of Ballet 02, 50x70cm - Ingrid Bugge
Ingrid Bugge (Denmark)
ABOUT THE POSTER DESIGN
Following the Royal Danish Ballet for two years, Bugge got under the skin of the dancers. Her work displays their challenges, victories, and the stories they tell with their bodies. The project aims to capture and condense moments from performances that reveal the essence of ballet.
Offset printed on 250g photo quality paper (archival quality, FSC certified). Produced in Denmark under the Swan certification system.
ABOUT THE POSTER DESIGNER
Danish photographer Ingrid Bugge uses the human body as her main source of inspiration. Referencing the techniques of the refined renaissance painters, she is able to manipulate light and darkness to produce work with a sensual, dream-like feeling.
Need a frame? We have you covered.
We sell custom made frames to fit all of our artwork perfectly. Made exclusively for norsu in Melbourne. Shop the frame range now.
- We offer $10 flat rate shipping in Australia, for orders $150 and under.
- We provide FREE SHIPPING for orders over $150 (excludes furniture, mirrors and lighting).
- We ship our PRINTS internationally. Unfortunately the heavier stuff is a little harder. If you'd like anything else shipped internationally, please email us at email@example.com
- Zone 1 - $20 flat rate to New Zealand | 4-6 working days
- Zone 2 - $25 flat rate to North America, Western Europe, Asia and the Pacific | 6-13 working days
- Zone 3 - $30 flat rate Rest of the world | 10-15 working days