Behr & Co Marble Cheese Board
GENUINE ITALIAN CARRARA | NATURAL STONE
The centre of sophistication and luxury, this stylish cheeseboard is an essential accompaniment to your décor, and will enhance even the simplest offerings of cheese and wine for those times when only the best impression will do.
- Solid Italian Carrara marble (White stone with a grey vein)
- Honed finish
- Approx 30cm x 20cm x 1cm thick
- Backed with 4 x Silicon surface savers
- Tone and vein variation will appear on natural stone, as well as imperfections in some parts such as pitting, fissures, chips & cracks. This adds to the unique beauty of marble...no single piece will ever be the same as another.
- Be aware that food and liquids containing oils, acids and strong pigments can cause some slight marking or discolouration over time.
- Due to the nature of this material, over time the surface may scratch especially when using sharp cheese knives. Try to avoid sharp knives where possible to add to the longevity of the product.
- Wipe down with a clean damp sponge and dry.