Shipping and FAQs
We use both Australia Post and Fastway Couriers.
Please note we ship via UPS and Australia Post with $35 flat rate shipping!
We are not responsible for duties or taxes incurred once parcels arrive in your designated country. Duties and taxes are dependant upon individual country regulations and are not determined, or predictable by Norsu Interiors. These fees may be requested upon physical delivery of items.
Please allow up to 7 days for delivery of UPS parcels and 3 weeks for delivery of International parcels via Australia Post.
Please note our ability to ship large furniture items and breakable home wares internationally is limited. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
All shipments are subject to availability. Standard orders placed Monday through Friday (excluding public holidays) will be processed and shipped within two business days, unless the products are on 'pre-order' status.
Express delivery is generally 1-2 business days from the date of dispatch for all metropolitan areas and 2-5 days for outer suburbs.
Parcels are shipped via Australia Post & Fastway courier service. You will be issued with a tracking number via email at the time of shipment in order to determine its location.
Where possible, please provide shipping information to a street address rather than a PO Box as our courier service does not deliver to PO Boxes.
We wil redeliver, replace or refund a parcel that is incorrectly addressed by us, but do not take responsibility for delivery addresses that are incorrectly provided or insufficient.
All shipping is at the customers risk. Once items have been dispatched and tracking numbers provided, we do not hold responsibility for lost parcels, or packages damaged in transit.
Do you Offer a Lay-by Service?
We are delighted to offer your customers across Australia and NZ lay-by options. Our terms and conditions are as follows:
- All lay by totals must be greater than $100
- An deposit of 30% of the total purchase value is required to secure the lay-by
- The total lay by period must not exceed 90 days
- Payments can be made in store or via telephone on 03 9886 0457
- The cancellation charge on a lay-by is 20% of the total purchase price
- The customer or the store has the right to cancel a lay-by
- Customers will be contacted for all lay-bys that are not completed by the due date. After the due date the lay-by will be cancelled and the customer will be given a refund for their payments made, less the cancellation charge.
- The cancellation charge is applied to compensate the retailer's selling, storage and administration costs
- No items can be taken by the customer until the entire lay-by has been paid in full
What is your Returns Policy?
Please complete your online shopping at norsu interiors with absolute confidence. With this in mind, we offer refunds and exchanges, with our returns policy as follows:
- For a full refund, you need to contact us and return the item to norsu interiors, 356 Wattletree Road, Malvern East Vic 3145, Australia within 7 days of receiving it.
- For an exchange, you need to contact us and return the item to norsu interiors, 356 Wattletree Road, Malvern East Vic 3145, Australia within 14 days of receiving it.
- Any returned item must be in perfect condition with no damage to the item or the packaging.
- Any refund amount will be less the shipping charge.
- We recommend you use registered post or a trackable courier when returning an item, as we cannot accept responsibility for items lost in transit to us.
- Exchange items will be processed as a return and a new sale and will incur shipping fees.
- Shipping charges will be waived only if the returned item is faulty (excludes damage incurred during transit and once departed from Norsu HQ).
- All shipping is at the customers risk. Once items have been dispatched and tracking numbers provided, we do not hold responsibility for lost parcels, or packages damaged in transit.